Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Damn Writer's Block!


Writer's block…

It seems when life is good, and humming along
That’s when it happens
It seems when life is rough and emotion is high
The words just fly off the page
It must be one of the most written about things
Ironically – writers block has set in.

I could write about the weather – how cliché.

I could write of love but love is only interesting when there is angst...  For the love I feel is harmonious and sweet – one might get bored hearing about it

I could write of the birds that fly past my window, but I’m no expert
Their significance can only be appreciated from my chair.

So how do I find the inspiration?  Where is my muse?  In those intensities that only live in my despair, in my times of turmoil, or intense passion and longing…  I certainly don’t miss those times!

So to my writers block – I am addressing you head on… learn to be passionate and intense in the good times for if you don’t I may have to give up writing forever.

For I’ll not trade my happiness for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment